Patient Documents & Insurance Information
Preparing for your first examination at Rib Mountain Eye Care
Below is a list of items and concerns you may want to address before your first appointment.
- If you currently wear glasses, please bring your most frequently worn prescription glasses. This includes safety glasses and sunglasses that have prescription lenses in them.
- If you currently wear contact lenses, please bring either a box or an unopened lens case that has your existing prescription on it. Also, please bring your storage case and solution bottle, if applicable.
- If you routinely use eye drops, please bring those along as well.
- If you routinely use medications or non-prescription supplements, please either bring the containers or a list.
- Eye dilation is a common procedure. Please bring your sunglasses if possible.
- If you are unsure of your insurance benefits, please call us for assistance.
- If you need new safety glasses for work, check with your employer for policies and order forms.
This is not a complete list of insurance policies accepted, please contact our office if you do not see your insurance company listed.